Are you active in the raw materials sector and do you plan to work in the area of the circular economy, along with international companies and leading universities? Then the international programme ERA-NET Cofund on Raw Materials (ERA-MIN 2) is what you're looking for! The 2018-2019 project call is closed.
Are you eligible?
- You are active in an academic institution, company, NGO, government institution or civil initiative, and involved in the raw materials value chain
- Your consortium consists of at least 3 independent legal entities eligible for financial support from funding institutions from at least 2 countries, of which at least 1 is an EU Member State or an EU associated country.
- The coordinator of your consortium is eligible for financial support and is established in a country participating in the project call.
- Your project focuses on the development of an innovative concept or product
- The results of your project have an impact on the competitiveness of European companies, regulations and standards, or the scalability and transfer of solutions.
- You meet Innoviris' general admission criteria
The procedure in 3 steps?
- Read the registration guidelines carefully before submitting a project.
- Submit your project before the deadline via the online tool of the ERA-MIN 2 programme.
- At the same time, submit your application to Innoviris via the regional application form.
The financial support covers:
- For research institutions: 100% of the costs of your project.
- For companies: 40 to 80% of the cost of your project, depending on the size of your company and the focus of your project (industrial research or experimental development).
- For non-profit organisations: 40 to 100% of the cost of your project, depending on the proportion of economic activities in your organisation.
During the preparation of your project, you can contact us for an initial perusal of your proposal or for administrative, financial and legal advice.