Are you eligible?
- You are a non-profit entity or structure established in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The main objective of your project is to raise awareness among young people or the public about science and technology, with original initiatives and activities.
- Your project consists of a free initiative or activity that targets all the people of Brussels.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form.
- The project’s methodology, the educational approach you intend to use to achieve your objective and the expected impact of the project must be explained in detail.
- A jury will score the eligible projects based on various criteria, including relevance, link with the theme, efforts to raise the awareness of disadvantaged groups, and so on.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Alle documents are available in French and Dutch.
Collaborations of two or more partners that are eligible for funding for the same action will be given priority.
The grant may not exceed €6,000. The threshold for projects involving several partners shall be increased to up to €14,000 for every project set up by two partners, up to €22,000 for every project set up by three partners and up to €30,000 for every project set up by four partners.
If necessary, the promoter must demonstrate that he has potential additional resources to develop the project.