When are you eligible?
- You have a company, a non-profit organisation or you are active in a research institute with at least one office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You are involved in science promotion activities
- Your activities have an impact on children, young people or the general public in the Brussels-Capital Region.
You can find the eligibility criteria in the regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps?
- Submit the application form.
- Following a positive evaluation, you will be awarded a subsidy and receive the first instalment.
- At the end of your project, following the evaluation of your financial and activity reports, you will receive the balance of the subsidy.
What else do you need to know?
This subsidy is awarded on the basis of European legislation on de minimis aid.
As a beneficiary, you must ensure that the total amount of de minimis aid you receive does not exceed €200,000 over a period of three years.